Hey there my gray-faced friend! I did great! I really did! HAAAA
okay maybe not all perfectly great because I was still shy about showing my works and marketing myself.
all the formality killed me inside so when they asked if I can design and code websites I just said I CAN DO ZAT
also they ASKED ME WHAT ARE MY HOBBIES AND I JUST KIND OF ANSWERED WATCHING SERIES ofkfngdfjgnfd
so i quickly transitioned to safer answers like yeah I draw + design everyday to practice… hahaha.. haha.. ha… no. i don’t know if they’ll accept me but one thing for sure is that they liked my portfolio. thanks bro!
I hope I won’t embarrass myself during my first job interview tomorrow. I stutter a lot when I’m nervous and I’m just generally bad at marketing myself… how do you do the thing????
I guess I have no choice but to add in my resume that I have a mutual follow with a tumblr famous blog. that would definitely get me hired
Never trust anyone who actually makes personal judgements based on your taste in fictional characters.
1. Contrary to popular belief, depressed people cannot just snap their fingers and “get over it.” Depression is not a magical spell that can be taken away with a simple abracadabra.
2. Depression is not a blue feeling. It’s a dark, dark navy and it’s not a feeling; it’s more of a mood. A feeling comes and goes like the weather or storm clouds or ex-boyfriends and girlfriends. A mood stays when all else has gone away. And depression is so damn dark blue that even the very bottom of the ocean couldn’t compete with its exact shade. That’s how dark it is.
3. “Oh, depressed people can barely do anything at all! They just mope around and lie in bed all day.” Nope. Someone can be depressed and still function. People with depression are human beings too; they’re just having a harder time than everyone else. They cook dinner, flip pancakes, go to work, see movies, take their kids to daycare, babysit, text their friends, just like a normal person. They’re human.
4. Depression is not caused by the depressed person him or herself. It’s often caused by an imbalance of chemicals in the brain, neurotransmitters called serotonin and dopamine. It’s like a metaphor: when the ocean tides come in and the water touches the shore, the shore feels happy and loved. When the tides recede, the shore feels alone and sad. When the neurotransmitters get depleted, this leads to sadness and low self-worth.
5. “Oh, it’s their own fault! They need to stop being such a mopey person.” Again, it’s the chemicals. The chemicals are at fault, not the person.
6. Not all depressed people are suicidal. There’s a difference between wanting to simply not exist and wanting to kill yourself. It’s different for every single person.
7. Sometimes, even though it seems the wrong thing to do, you need to let someone who is depressed be. You need to leave them alone if that’s what they want. Giving them space is like giving them time to breathe and recharge. But you have to pick up on the little things, the signals and cues, to know if they want someone with them or not. They might not always come right out and say, “I want you to spend time with me.” You have to be discerning and you have to be willing to come closer or back off.
8. Depression is not a bottomless black pit that everything gets sucked into and nothing ever comes back out. It may seem like that sometimes, but out of the darkest things eventually come light. If you turn of all the lights in your bedroom, eventually your eyes will adjust to the dark and you’ll see again.
9. “People with depression are depressed people.” Yes, they may be depressed, but their depression does not define them. You can’t lump them into a category. If you look up the word “depression” in a dictionary, their face is not going to be sitting there as the definition. They’re people, not their disorders.
10. People with depression can’t be fixed in any sense of the word. But they do get better. They’re not hopeless cases or broken objects to toss away into the back of the drawer. They just need a little extra loving.
Okay time for a rant. This post is really pissing me off and here’s why.
1. No where in the Bible does it say God “hates fags” the entire message of the Bible is love. That’s the core message and anyone who says otherwise hasn’t read it.
2, “worship us hardcore or you go to hell” is just bullshit. All you need for eternal love is to accept Jesus as your saviour you don’t need to go to church or do any rituals if you don’t want to but you sure as hell can if that’s your thing.
3. “you better love everyone around you and God a lot,” the message of the Bible is love as I said early, so you’re expected to try to live your life in love. (could you imagine the amount of problems this would solve if everyone lived like that?!) but God knows you’re not perfect, He knows you can’t but He just wants you to try.
4. Respecting people is a good thing. Again it’s the same principle as number three.
Satanism is dark shit. All this light fluffy stuff you see floating around tumblr is the gateway stuff. It’s to draw you in. My mom has a friend that was raised within a Satanist group. She was raped on an alter as a sacrifice by a priest in front of the entire church several times; her and several other children. She was bled for Satanic blood rituals as a child. Her childhood was stolen from her and she was traumatized. She was lucky to escape.
Don’t get me wrong guys, I love Supernatural. I just know what’s fictional and whats not. I can love God and thoroughly enjoy the show too.
So just please, please stop with this post and others like it, because it makes me sick to my stomach every time I see them. both religions are being horribly misrepresented.
HOT DAMN THANK YOU
Shit like this really pisses me off. Don’t just scroll past it, read it if you still think Satanism is all hearts and Lucifer and rainbows.
Stop. Shaming. My. Religion.
(Please read the whole thing)
IT REALLY ANNOYS ME HOW ONLY GIRLS GET CALLED OUT FOR SWEARING TOO MUCH BECAUSE “ITS NOT LADYLIKE” FUCK YOU IM NOT HERE TO BE “LADYLIKE” IM HERE TO KICK ASS
“Hey, buy me this thing”
“waIT NO I WAS KIDDING PLEASE DON’T OH MY GOD I CAN’T ACCEPT THIS STOP BEING SO NICE DON’T YOU DARE GET ME THIS THING I ASKED FOR I SWEAR TO GOD”
Reason why I hate cats. They’re so scary.
one of them is an IT consultant
imagine hannibal getting bad computer help
that 3rd card is a tailor.
hey fun fact did you know that people are allowed to actually change their opinions on something? i know. take your time.
I Was Trying To Be Funny But It Came Out as Really Mean: A 5-part documentary starring me.
I Was Trying To Be Mean But It Came Out as Really Funny: A 5-part documentary starring me.
i saw a chameleon today so i guess it was a pretty shitty chameleon
what if roy and riza got married and at their wedding there wasn’t a best man
and no one asked any questions because they knew
NO SHUT UP IT DOESN’T MATTER WHEN A PERSON STARTS WATCHING A SHOW, OR HOW MANY EPISODES THEY’VE SEEN, OR WHETHER THEY CAN NAME EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THE CAST AND CREW OR NOT - IF THEY LIKE THE SHOW THEN THEY ARE A FAN, SO STOP BEING A PRETENTIOUS ASSHOLE AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO FUCKING ENJOY SOMETHING WITHOUT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE REVOLVING AROUND IT OKAY